Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Birthday Time!

We've got a busy weekend coming up so here it is in advance... a birthday shout out to the one I love!

Russ is 'the favorite' in our family! He's the one that we all fight over - me, Noah, and each of the girls. We all want to be the one who gets to sit next to him, or cuddle with him, or be the center of his attention. He is fun to be around - he is goofy and knows how to have a good time. He's got the cutest smile AND he can make the best ugly faces! I love it! Russ is considerate and kind. Date night with him is my very favorite thing. I love spending time with him. He and I have so much fun together and I ask myself daily how I got so lucky. He is a great father and husband. I love him "infinity" (as Noah told him a few nights ago - haha)!


Happy Birthday Cowboy!

Russ and my niece share a birthday so I can't post without saying Happy Birthday to my Ellie Girl. I can't believe it was 6 years ago when we wore our matching pink striped shirts to witness her birth.

Happy Birthday Elles!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Russ and Ellie! Hope you guys have a fun weekend celebrating. Shalae we made teacher boxes for our disney service, they were so easy and took no time at all. Let me know if you want more info about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Russ...and Ellie.
    I'm excited to hear about your wild weekend. And I'm loving what MichelleY is talking about her Disney Service. Get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just showed this picture to Collin and said, 'who is this?' She replied, "grandpa price...wait...I want to see that cowboy again!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your love story! Thanks for sharing that. And what a handsome birthday boy (and cute little Elle). I had no idea you had yourself a cowboy. We'll have to get him and Brady together. We went private so if you'd like to follow our blog send me an email jessica.g.peters@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete