Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summertime Part 2

In mid-July I set aside a week to do something fun with Noah every day...

Monday: we saw Cars 2 and had cousin Jack spend the night (no pictures)

Tuesday: we went to the Museum of Natural History where Noah & Jack were amazed by the dinosaurs, panned for Gold, and were "in the movies"





 Wednesday: we went to the library and read books then checked some out.  (no pictures)


Thursday: we went to Sunsplash - it was a good time but since it was just the 2 of us I was so exhausted from carrying huge tubes through lines & up stairs by myself. (again, no pictures)

Friday: we took a short trip to the lake with Russ & Brad. Sadly there aren't any pics of Noah except for the time he tried surfing with Russ. After not making it the first time, he was done in the water!







I was glad to have some quality time with my Noah boy... he's going back to school soon which is bitter sweet but this was really my first summer having so much time at home with him!


Next up... Lucy girl turned 1! Alisse & Scott had a little birthday party for her... she was so cute and enjoyed everything about it:



"My" little baby is just the cutest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment