Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lake Powell 2012

We returned this week from our summer vacation to Lake Powell. We went with Matt & Krysta's family and had a blast! My pictures aren't in any order because I stole some from Krysta. I was sick one entire day there and couldn't even think about snapping pictures!



























































 The kids loved being with cousins and the trip came to an end way too fast. Some of our favorite things about this trip were: exploring canyons & taking swimming breaks, surfing, tube rides, cliff jumping, eating out, jet-skiing, and just being together. I personally think Lake Powell might be the best place to go for a family vacation!

3 comments:

  1. Funnest. I want to come next year. I agree that it's the best place for a family vacation...as long as you don't have kids under 5! I might be a nervous wreck with a one year old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. megan u should come and bring all the kids they would have fun last year we brought lucy and i think she was 1 or 2 imm not forshow but ya

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete