Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 2013

*In April, I finished the baby's room! I worked on it for about 6 weeks or so and loved the way it turned out. I enjoyed organizing the clothes, accessories, blankets, etc - just as much as I liked decorating it.

*I also hit the 36 week point in my pregnancy and packed my stuff for the hospital! Every time I walk by the baby's room and see my luggage (and car seat) sitting there, I get anxious. Anxious as in a little bit nervous but mostly excited!
*On April 16, Alisse had her baby boy! I got to be in the room to witness his birth and it was so special. His name is Davis Crew Baldwin and he is the cutest little thing! 
*I've included a picture of my swollen feet (and lower legs)... they have looked like this since about 30 weeks - that's 10 weeks of not only ugly feet, but feet that hurt really bad! I really can't wait to see the bones in my feet again (like Suzanne's, in the comparison picture) and to fit in my shoes!
*I also included a picture of my baby bump progression from 4 weeks through 39 weeks. I'm officially 39 weeks today (April 30) and I'm being induced in just a few days... May 2!!
*Not much has been going on in April besides preparing for our baby to be born. We are so excited! Russ picked up some pretty pink flowers to welcome the baby and I'm hoping they don't die before she gets here!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. Im going to have to add some of these pics to Pinterest, Mis Crafty Pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I'll wait until you do the updated picture with stuff in the frames! It is a perfect baby room.
    Im LOL at the swollen feet! AND what happened right after you snapped the picture. ha ha

    ReplyDelete