Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Monday, April 5, 2010

Fun weekend

My weekend started on Thursday when I took the day off work to chaperone Noah's class at the zoo. It turned out that Noah was the only one I was in charge of but him and I had a good time together. I loved being able to be there with him, that's something I couldn't really do until recently - and he loved it too.

Thursday was also a great day because I got my cast off! Seriously that thing was BUGGIN! The funny thing is that Russ and I were matching for one night before I got mine off... I broke my wrist, then 4 weeks later he broke his pinky finger. We totally posed for a pic - and Russ said "this better not end up on a blog". Oopsie! The self-timer function on cameras can be so handy sometimes!


Friday was the day my family had been anticipating for the past 2 years... Brad returned from his mission to Brazil!!

Saturday was a good day too... no pictures, but we watched conference and spent all day together - it doesn't get much better than being with people you love all day long. :)

Sunday of course was Easter and we woke up to find goodies the Easter Bunny left. (The girls weren't with us - hence the reason Noah is the only one in pictures!)
 

More general conference watching on Sunday was perfect for Easter. We also took a long drive, enjoyed sitting by a creek in perfect weather, and had fun that night at a family party. I was telling Russ how the 4 days leading up to Sunday night were such good days - and then it all ended perfectly too... Noah cuddled up in bed with us all night - something that never happens - I loved it and had to get a pic of him the next morning. I have so many sleeping pics of him - I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment