Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Catch-up

Why do I feel behind on blogging if I haven't posted all the pics from my camera?

I couldn't let Sophie get away without taking a picture of her with all her protective gear & hair in her face...

Noah & his friend David after a t-ball game

Noah's classic 'trying not to smile' face when his coach was talking about him at the end of the season

Noah with his Early Learning teacher - Mrs. Leopold - and his classmates on the last day of school

One night we visited my Grandpa Sherwood who was at an extended care facility

Sohpie looked so cute this day... she wanted to tie her shirt in a knot to the side - she's so funny! I finally found a way to do her hair and keep the bangs out of her eyes. She loved it, win win for us both!

Tayler went to girls camp and taught us some songs when she got back. Kaitlyn & Noah learned the actions too...
... while Sophie watched and pretended to drink her baby's bottle.

Here, we're talking about the good and not-so-good things the kids had done during the day. We have a jar of warm fuzzies (called "puffles" in our house)... and the goal is to empty the individual jars and fill the big jar to earn a fun family vacation. We'll see if we can do it in time for what we're planning!

Russ with the kids before church on Father's Day -
I'm lucky to be married to someone who is such a great father & step-father.
(Noah has since then gotten some longer pants!!)

We took a trip out to Russ's dad's house on Father's Day & met the baby horse... she's SO CUTE!!

Some of the kids took a ride on the mama horse...

2 comments:

  1. I think in all my life of being around horses...I'm not sure if I've ever been on one of my dad's horses bareback. He's gettin' soft in his old age...or maybe just lazy?
    You're doing a great job with the girl hair-do's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are keeping busy! I can relate to Noah's pants situation.Hopper needs new ones too. It is like you have no warning and one Sunday they are highwaters! Ha HA Love your Rock point picts! We just got back from there. I miss it already!

    ReplyDelete