Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Monday, June 7, 2010

Tayler's 13!

Tayler's the cute girl in the green dress... the night she was inducted into NJHS. Last week, she turned 13 and I am just now getting around to the blog birthday shout out!!

She partied with her friends at the movies and the park... where it was fun to see a bunch of teenage girls be silly together... they had pizza, birthday cake, opened presents,  and played volleyball...



Sunday night we also celebrated with my family and got some cute shots of the birthday girl...


(we forgot candles so we used what my parents had... 12 + 1 = 13!)
Tayler is beautiful inside and out and I speak for each member of our family when I say we LOVE her!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday cute Tay-tay. I can't believe you're a teenager. You're a beauty!!
    Love,
    Mae Mae

    ReplyDelete