Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year Noah wanted to be Wolverine for Halloween.
 I am the lazy type - not only with myself (not dressing up) but also with Noah. We always get the store-bought costumes and I don't put any effort of creativity into it. Maybe it would be different if I had a little girl?? But maybe not!

 My sister-in-law Megan, however... well, just look at her little girls (Blake & Collin). They were the cutest pirates - with costumes put together by Megan & Mary Ann, my mother-in-law. They are both so talented!

Megan was in town last week & she hung with us on Saturday night in my parents' neighborhood. It was a fun night with lots of trick-or-treaters & fun costumes!

I am so sad that my camera didn't capture any better pictures of baby Lucy - so cute in her ASU cheerleader costume! I'm sure Alisse has plenty of good ones though. ;) Lucy was worn out at the end of the night. 
 Blakers was worn out too! She was loving that Suzanne (I mean Sandy) was rubbing her feet.

1 comment:

  1. Next time, I'm getting in line for that foot rub! See you in like a minute!

    ReplyDelete