Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas morning before the kids woke up...
We had to wake them up at 7:45. Isn't that unheard of on Christmas morning?!




Sophie got a Leapster-
Noah got a DSi-
Tayler got an iHome & a new phone-
Mary Ann came over for the craziness!
Kaitlyn got a pink electric scooter-

We had a fun morning & then the girls had to go home.
We headed to my parents' house for the afternoon. Here we are opening stockings-
Lovin Lucy on her first Christmas...


It was the year of home-made gifts. I'll have to post more pictures, but for now here is what my mom did for each of us. I was so surprised that she gave us these quilts. She worked on them all throughout the year and named them each. Mine has cute crowns on some of the fabrics & is named "Royalty". Must mean I'm her favorite.
We went to Russ's dad's house on Christmas night but didn't take any pictures.

The next morning, Russ & Noah played with new toys as they waited for me to be ready for church.
Such handsome boys in their new matching ties!

1 comment:

  1. I sure wish we were able to get together for Christmas. Looks like you had a fun/busy day. Your mom is so cute with her quilt gifts. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete