Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January so far...

A few weekends ago we met up with Mary Ann (Russ's mom) & his brother Matt's family at the lightrail station on Main Street. We then rode the lightrail (with our bikes in hand) to Tempe Town Lake. From there we spent the afternoon hanging out at the Park & riding to In-N-Out for lunch. It was so fun & a perfect day outside!

So cute... Mary Ann & her boys

Kylie, Sophie, Rachel & Tayler (with Chad & Krysta in the background)

A few days later, on MLK day - we rode bikes from Auburn's house to Discovery Park with my family and spent several hours just hangin out there (no pictures)! We're loving the weather & bike rides right now!


Here are the cute little girls of my family... Roxy, Sophie, & Ellie - all matching!

Even Lucy got a cute pettiskirt that kind of matches the other girls! As Alisse said about these pictures ... "Our daughters have seen better days"!! hahaha, TRUE!

Finally - I started watching Lucy again last week. Alisse had about a month off work for the winter break between semesters - and Lucy is such a different baby now than she was last time I really babysat her! Noah was a great helper after he got home from school - he pushed her around in the stroller to keep her entertained while I did some homework. I'm excited to pretend that Lucy is mine one day a week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm coming to town the first weekend in March. Can we please re-create this day? I'll borrow mom's bike...and maybe have to borrow a trailer too??? Hmmm. I'm just jeal and want to have a party with the fam!

    ReplyDelete