Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Boy

The cute boy under the glasses is my sweet husband... at 19 years old, ready to go on a mission.

Well today he has officially doubled his age since then!
He is still so cute, even at 38 and after his 5-mile jog this morning!

I love him, everything about him makes him perfect for me. I'm so lucky to be married to Russ, even if he is a lot older than me (I'm nowhere near 38 BTW). One thing I love about Russ is that he is just as excited as I am to watch The Bachelor finale for part of his birthday festivities tonight. Seriously, we've been waiting for it all week. I love that he's as into it as I am! 

Also, today is my sweet niece Ellie's 7th birthday.... I can't believe she's so old!

2 comments:

  1. Russ likes the Bachelor so much because him and Brad Womack are the same age, "he feels a connection." jk, they always say that on the bach. And we are no where near 38, thats right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky's the same way about the finale! We actually got in an argument a few weeks back because in the middle of watching it something came on that was being DVR's and cancelled what we were in the process of watching. So funny that he even cared!

    ReplyDelete