Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Friday, February 25, 2011

Valentines Weekend

A few weeks ago we started the weekend off at the ASU women's gymnastic meet - Russ's sister Callie is on the team. It was really fun to watch and the kids had a celebrity sighting...
 

Sunday morning, the 13th - we celebrated Valentines Day with our kids. They are all straight out of bed to open a few treats and enjoy a PINK breakfast in these pictures...






That night, my family celebrated with a Progressive dinner. We started out at our house with appetizers then moved on to Alisse's. After those 2 stops, I forgot to take pictures. Oh well!


And then on the real day... February 14th - Russ got off work early and took me to Oreganos! It was a fun day, I love all my Valentines so much ~ my husband, kids, parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, grandparents, and in-laws!  
♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment