Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

More pictures from October & November

Noah played flag football this fall and I never took any pictures. All I have is this picture of his team:

Halloween -Ellie and Noah are still trick or treating together in Grandma & Poppy's neighborhood after all these years.


Lucy was Minnie Mouse, Ellie was a peacock, and Noah was Clone Trooper Captain Rex.

Russ & Noah attended a NASCAR race in November with Unlce Matt, Kade, and Chad.

My friends Pam & Chelsey flooded my house (front door) with balloons on my birthday!

For my birthday this year, I got a lot of new maternity clothes. The next week I had to clean out my closet to make room for the new clothes. ALL these clothes were moved since they didn't fit me anymore!

16 weeks with a little baby bump:

 For Thanksgiving this year, we did the 2nd annual bike ride to Freestone Park where we played a football game. Most everyone in the Sherwood Family was able to be there except for Brad, Danielle, Tayler, Kaitlyn, and Sophie.

 We did have a few extra family members join us - the Hess Family!! And here is Megan waving to oncoming traffic :)




 Collin and Blake got a nice ride in the bike trailer thanks to Uncle Russ!

Grandma was the cute babysitter in her chevron shirt. So stylish!

 Suzanne took these pictures of Roxy and Ellie and named the trees the "drama trees" since these girls were pouting as they were sitting by them!


 Action shots of the crazy football game - Poppy & Matthew took the game pretty serious!


 The weekend after Thanksgiving was when I finally decorated for Christmas! I usually have it done by mid-November but at that time this year, I was still not feeling great. I loved adding a new stocking this year for the baby.

 Noah received his Bobcat at Pack meeting - here are him and Russ chewing up their "bobcat poop"!

 Noah giving the scout salute:

 Noah was held upside down to get his Bobcat badge pinned on. He was told he had to do a good deed to be able to turn it right side up! He did that within a day or two of getting his badge.

 Here I am getting my first ever mother's pin! Too bad I didn't do my hair that day. I wish I had a cuter picture to document this special moment.

 At the end of November my sisters and I met up for lunch at Ned's. We don't get to do this very often with everyone's different schedules and it was so fun! We were laughing at ourselves for taking our own picture. Thank goodness my arms were long enough to hold the camera just far enough to fit us all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment