Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Thursday, August 15, 2013

July 2013

Random pictures from July...

I put Abby in the boppy to keep her entertained while I got ready for the day. She really loved watching our 2012 family movie!
 

We didn't have any plans for the 4th of July so we got in Russ's truck and took a drive. We ended up in Payson and stopped at a little creek. The weather was much nicer than what we had at home, but it was still hot. 

That night, we joined everyone else in Payson for their fireworks show. It was a good one and we thought it would be fun to go again!


At 2 months old, we started to realize how much Abby looked like Ellie as a baby. So we put the same outfit on as what Ellie is wearing on the left. These pictures actually don't even show how much they look alike!

We took Tanner and Grandpa Price to the lake a few days before Tanner left on his mission.


Davis & Abby

Elllie & Suzanne took care of Abby while we were at the lake. Ellie knows how to make Abby smile!

2 month old shots. No fun for this pretty girl!

This is a side by side comparison of Noah at 2 months old and Abby at 2 months old, both on the day they got shots!

Happy one minute, sad the next - I think this sweet girl was in pain. So sad!

I was doing a photo shoot with Abby for another comparison picture and she kept smiling, which I didn't want (since the other girls weren't smiling in their pictures). She can't help it, she's always so happy!

Ellie (2004), Lucy (2010), and Abby (2013). I wish we had a picture of Roxy wearing the same thing! The only thing that's different in these pictures is the headband!

Abby LOVES looking in the mirror at the cutest little baby!

I think she's gonna be a tv head. Abby loves watching tv or you tube videos with Dad. I'm sure the one they're watching here was dirt bikes!

Dad & his mini-me with mouths open and arms crossed.

After her morning bottle is her happiest time of day. I love it!

Noah & Ellie kept themselves entertained indoors a lot this summer. Here, they're watching the DVD of our Family Fued game. They were cracking up and rooting for us while booing the other team! haha

Alisse took some cute pictures of our Abby girl... 
(Lucy likes the camera!)




I do realize that 99% of my pictures these days are of my baby girl. I can't get enough of her!

1 comment:

  1. I love little Abby! I don't mind all the pictures. Starting to look at blogs and hopefully update mine most Sundays.:) I like your posts and pictures.

    ReplyDelete