Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Honeymoon

Russ & I went on our honeymoon to San Diego. We stayed either in or right by the Gaslamp District and had so much fun!

Here we are at Seaport Village (the only pic I got of us together).
We toured the Midway aircraft carrier. BOR-ING in my opinion. Either that or I was way too cold to appreciate it. I think Russ enjoyed it though. My cute new husband...
I think the best part about our trip was the hotel. Seriously, the nicest place I think I've ever been (and we got a smokin deal)!! I took so many pictures just to show my family how nice it was. They even give their guests complimentary slippers. LOL that I am so amazed by that. These pictures don't even do the hotel justice. There were 2 seperate sections in our room...
This is the outside of the hotel at night.
The lobby...
... and the bathroom.

Boring post, I know. If you ever go to San Diego though, you gotta stay at THE U.S. GRANT. It's close to a cute mall, a lot of restaurants, fun shops up and down the streets, Coronado Island, Seaport Village, the beach, and a lot more that we didn't have time to do. I want to go back every year for our anniversary. We had a blast together and made a lot of fun memories!

4 comments:

  1. We went to San Diego for our Honeymoon too! Your hotel looks a lot nicer than where we stayed. Maybe I can get Kerry to take me there for our anniversary. Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place to have your honeymoon. I am soooo glad you are happy. I loved your dress and cutest flats ever in your last post! Noah looked adorable in his suit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went to the right place! Chad and I went there 12yrs ago this month for our Honeymoon and go back every year! Love it! I am so happy for you, you too are so cute together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang!! That's a nice place!!!! I want slippers to walk around in... So glad you two had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete