Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas 2009 - part 2

I'm only about a month late posting this...

but Santa DID make it to our house! This is before the craziness began... Noah surprisingly stayed in his bed all night! We were excited to wake him up.

Here he is walking down the stairs and peeking around the wall to find out what Santa brought him.

He liked his bike....

... but I think he might have been more excited about the Wii game Santa left in his stocking.


He did love riding his bike though.

We picked up the girls and came back home for all the craziness to start. It was fun having a lot of noise in our house Christmas morning - much different than the last couple of years with just Noah & I.

The girls were all excited about what Santa left them. Tayler - an ipod; Kaitlyn - a DS; and Sophie - a couple of baby dolls and a stroller.

Next, we headed over to my parents' house for some fun. We talked to Brad then opened up stockings. Every year my parents think of the best, personalized little gifts for stockings.

My family's stocking had a new name on it this year!!

Moving on... the kids exchanged their gifts next and it was so cute... Roxy & Sophie had each other - look at them hugging, telling one another "thanks" for their gifts...

Roxy, Ellie, and Sophie all got matching baby dolls. Sophie's is almost as big as her!

My mom made my sisters and I aprons - and each of them totally matched our individual styles and decor of our houses. Soooooo cute!
My dad got all the guys fishing poles and they spent some time casting in the backyard! I should have taken a picture of that dang it!

Russ & I loved being together for Christmas, and having all of our kids with us for most of the day.


We had the Price family Christmas party the next day. It was supposed to be a dance party and every family had the assignment of choreographing a dance and performing it for everyone. Well everyone showed up without a dance so the rules were changed...each group was given about 20-30 minutes to make up a dance before the big performance. The little kids were taught a dance by Mary Ann; the tween girls made up their own; the boys did one; and then the 4 "moms" did one too.

Here are the tweens - they danced to "Party in the USA".


If I remember right, the little girls danced to the Bunny Hop song.


Next up were the boys. This one was my favorite! I don't remember what song they chose... but the dancing was awesome!

As for us girls... I wouldn't post any pictures even if I had some!! I am so embarrased of myself! I am sooooo not a performer - OR a dancer! But Krysta, Megan, and Christy all looked cute. We danced to the "Shoop Shoop" song (It's in his kiss). I love being part of this fun family... but next time please don't make me dance! (No Megan, I don't need the dance video!) haha


The dance party continued ... free style!

I love Christmas and everything that comes with it!

3 comments:

  1. HOLY WOW! If you are allowed to put that out of control alien picture of me on here...then surely I can post a video of us dancing. You looked adorable as always and if it weren't for you and your cute Apron gifts...we wouldn't have had costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog… you can find more Kids Bed, which can be used to decorate kids room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have a beautiful family, seriously good looking. I am so happy for you!
    I would be a nervous wreck about a dance off but also love every second of it, so fun. I am sure" what you lack in technique you make up for in style" (Girls just wanna have fun!)

    ReplyDelete