Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January

My nephew Riggs turned 11 last month... so we decided to crash his party at Polar Ice!
Ellie and Noah loved hangin with the big kids... and Riggs was a good sport about it! The birthday boy:
Roxy:

Ellie:

Jaxen:
And Noah - pretty much every picture I got of him on the ice was not skating. That's because he couldn't. I thought it was funny but he didn't!




He started to enjoy it more at the end when Auburn and I each held one of his hands. Then we got kicked off the ice cuz our time was up! We'll have to go again soon.
Little boys are one adventure after another... this sounds much worse than it really was... so before reading on - Noah is perfectly fine! He was riding his bike a few weeks ago and darted right out in front of a car and got hit. Luckily I didn't see it happen - that probably would've been way worse. It was just in our neighborhood and the car was going slow - hopefully Noah learned the importance of looking both ways before crossing the street! We took him to the ER to make sure everything was OK. I think he liked the attention from grandparents, aunts, and uncles that came to the hospital - but it was kinda sad / cute at the same time - to see him in a mini hospital gown.


Lastly, here are some cute pics of some crazy kids at our house! Sophie dressed herself in these pajamas, then put her boots over them along with her church sweater.


Noah looked pretty crazy himself - but who cares on Sunday afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Noah is Ok, that is so scary! My kids always have the weirdest clothes on on Sundays. I think they change their church clothes so fast and just grab whatever they can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Noah! I am SOSOSOSOSOSO glad he is okay. It definitely makes me think about how fast I drive in my own neighborhood. I'll be extra careful thinking about little boys like Noah who may dart in front of my car. Thanks for the wake-up call.

    ReplyDelete