Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Friday, August 13, 2010

Kindergarten

Noah on his first day of school - so handsome!
He was so excited to use his new backpack & lunch box, and wear his new shoes.
As the class was walking in to the school, he kept looking back. I was a little worried until he turned the corner and looked back one last time with a smile on his face. Then he blew me a kiss. He can be so sweet sometimes (but not always)!
Grandma Vicki & "Mama Suz" were there for his first day. Then Russ was there for the second day, and on the third day (since I had the day off work and had time to walk back home) - he rode his bike. Every day has been something fun for him!
I'm relieved that Noah likes school so far & looks forward to going back each day. The best part is that I get to drop him off & pick him up every day (that didn't happen last year). I've looked forward to being able to do that for a long time & since I do now I feel like my life is pretty perfect!

1 comment:

  1. oh, my goodness.....he is so grown up. and so handsome! what a little stud.

    about my class: ya you can totally just sign up & i save the kits for you! *don't feel obligated, but if you're interested, that's how ya do it! :) aren't those bazzill sheet protectors great?? i'm glad someone else appreciates them! :)

    have a great day shalae!

    ReplyDelete