Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Friday, August 13, 2010

Lucy Girl

It had been over 4 years since any babies were born in my family, so waiting for Alisse & Scott's baby to be born was so exciting!! I got to be in the room - this was my first experience witnessing a birth since the time Noah was born so it was special to remember what that was like.
We could tell as soon as Lucy was born that she was so pretty! I think she looks just like Scott, but feminine of course! I didn't want to leave the hospital, like she was my own baby or something!


This is her still in the hospital, believe it or not. So cute!

Noah will be a great big brother someday!

Lucy has the cutest dimples - and she smiles (or 'half-smiles) all the time.


She loves her Aunt Shalae!!
 

I love living close to the Baldwins... today I got to have her all to myself for about an hour while Alisse got ready for the day. I told her how pretty she was over & over ... she just stared at me almost the whole time with her big pretty eyes. She is such a sweet baby - Alisse & Scott got lucky!

1 comment:

  1. I hope they realize how lucky they are to have you so close. I think when I have my next baby, I might move in with you! Deal?

    ReplyDelete