Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer 2010

Catching up on our events of the summer...

Noah lost his first tooth & then another the next morning.
The new ones growing in are pretty scary!

My sisters & I took our kids to Brimhall pool & Noah did the high-dive until the lifeguard told him he was too young. Waa waa!

Russ & I celebrated our 1-year anniversary of meeting each other with a 'stay-cation'. This was our view from the hotel. (It was so pretty especially at night but I couldn't get a good picture in the dark.)
 We lived it up with shopping, massages, the hotel pool / lazy river, and best of all eating out every meal!
The past year has been so much fun with Russ in my life!

Noah's friend has a 'dirt bike' on training wheels and he asked me to take a picture of him on it so we could show Russ. He LOVES to impress him.

We also spent a fun Saturday at Sunsplash with all of our kids before school started. I wish I had at least one picture to document it - we all had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment