Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

The girls didn't wake up at our house on Christmas this year so Noah got to find what Santa brought all by himself.


We made sure to get it all on camera!


Noah REALLY wanted a dirt bike this year but we told Santa we weren't ready for him to have one. So he wasn't sure what the GREEN MACHINE that Santa brought him was all about, but he ended up loving it. Russ had one of these when he was young - I would love to find a picture of him on it!



 We picked up the girls a few hours later and attended church. Afterward they waited in the garage for a few minutes while I made sure to get the camera ready inside. Torture!!



Kaitlyn was excited about the RC helicopter Santa brought for her...
  ...Sophie got a new bike...
 
 ...and so did Tayler!
Grandma Price came over to open gifts with us. My favorite moment was when Sophie opened up "Lady". She wanted it so bad and her reaction was so cute!

After that we went to Grandma & Poppy's house for a good time. We didn't do our normal gift exchange between siblings or cousins this year, but a gag gift exchange instead. My favorite moments were captured in pictures...

1) Lucy  opened the zhu zhu pet that I brought, hoping she would get it. She is so afraid of them and naturally I think it's funny to watch her when she sees one. Meanest Aunt!!

2) Sophie opened up the "soxy" underwear that Brad and Danielle contributed (they're seen cracking up in the background). Sophie was a good sport, she laughed along with everyone else.

3) Roxy is so afraid of the "COW-MAN" (chick-fil-a cow) and I brought a cow-man calendar and wrapped it up in Barbie Christmas paper in hopes that she would open it. Well... she did!! And afterward I felt kind of bad because at first she tried to act like she liked it but after everyone was laughing she started to cry.


4) My mom opened a REALLY old birth control kit that Auburn brought, I can't remember the name on the kit but it was funny, and hopefully someone kept it to wrap up again in the future!

Grandma Vicki had these cute red jammies made for the little girls. I had pajamas just like this when I was young and LOVED them. If I lived all alone I would totally wear them still! They're so comfy.

I took this picture the day after Christmas. Noah and Lucy were hanging out in the street with their toys Santa brought them. We had a fun Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment