Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

January happenings


Kaitlyn came downstairs one night and said "I'm Kim Kardashian" hahaha ... Russ called her "Kaitlyn Kardashian" - she could be a Kardashian sister with her 'K' name!

Later that night she came in ready for bed in her nightgown and Russ said "Oh I have the perfect song for you"... next thing you know... "I've never seen you lookin so lovely as you do tonight"(Lady in Red) ... I was dying!! 

When the kids had Martin Luther King Day off of school, we made a trip to Skateland with my sisters and their kids. We got some good pics:






















I was glad to start babysitting Lucy again when Alisse resumed working with the new school semester. She wouldn't leave me alone in the shower. This is what she looked like the whole time I was in there, and stayed that way even after the shower was off and I was getting dry. I was LOL about her wet hair!

I don't know why I love sleeping pictures. Noah has been spending lots of time in my bed lately with Russ being out of town for work. On one hand I love having him to cuddle but on the other hand, his snoring is just as bad or worse than most MEN! I'm always excited to have Russ back in town - I sleep much better.

 I walked around with Noah's class for field day and showed up to eat lunch with him one day too. He loves to have me at school with him and loves it even more when I bring Lucy along.






2 comments:

  1. All of these updates and our fun conversations this morning make me so sad I don't live close to you guys. WAA WAAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh shalae.....why?! kim kardashian ?!.....why......lol

    ReplyDelete