Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Monday, February 13, 2012

November / December 2011

The tree always gets put up before Thanksgiving. This year I had the kids decorate it, and I don't think I even rearranged anything for the 6 weeks or so it was up. They did a pretty good job!

 

Noah at the ward Christmas party
 

 One day Lucy and I had lunch with Noah and he was so proud to show off his cousin. All of the little girls were surrounding him to see the cute baby, of course!


Russ and I did the 12 days of Christmas for our kids this year - I had so much fun putting everything together, and the kids loved having a small treat to open every day!





The Price family was in charge of the nativity scene at this year's Arnett family Christmas party...








Noah and Sophie are still young enough to receive a gift from Santa, but the rest of us scored at the gift exchange game!


I needed a picture of Noah for his grandparents, so one day after church...

 we took what I think is our ONLY family picture of 2011, and we don't really look our best but oh well!

One thing I love about the holidays are these peppermint cookies... I made SO many this day (obviously) and took a bunch with us to the Riggs family Christmas party / Grandma's birthday party...
 ... where Noah made sure to match Russ with his brown plaid shirt.

 Grandma Riggs gave Noah a monkey pillow pet. He loved it!

On Christmas Eve I made MORE cookies and cleaned the house while Russ took Noah with his brother (Matt) and his son (Chad) for an outing on the sand-rail. Here they are at lunch that day. They had a good time and so did I at home, getting in my last day of Kenny & Dolly Christmas music!
 

 Noah sprinkled reindeer food around our house in hopes that Santa would find us that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment