Russ, Shalae, & Kids

Monday, April 30, 2012

Easter 2012

We started Easter weekend off with an egg hunt at Harmony Park. Noah and Sophie joined Ellie...


What do you know ~ Russ & Lance were matching!
 

Easter morning the kids woke up to find candy and swim suits in their baskets...
 (Russ in the background is pretty funny)

After that we tried to have a little discussion about the real meaning of Easter but I think everyone was distracted. Maybe next year the Easter Bunny will visit on Friday night instead of Saturday night!

The girls went home Sunday morning so it was just Russ, Noah, and I left to be matchy-matchy at church. 


I'm grateful for the Easter season and the reminder it is of our Savior's life he lived as an example for us, and the life he gave as a sacrifice for us. The knowledge I have of His atonement brings so much happiness to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment